Friday, August 13, 2010

NYC part 3: East Hampton and the family

Me and cousin Owen.
He's teaching me chess, but I turned it into "battle chess".



mommy and I



Daddy and me at the campfire
AND I'm eating my first marshmallow.


The contestants for the sand castle contest...
Monica, Patrick, Michael, Jack and Luca!



Sand Castle contest and we're
being interviewed for local TV.



Building the sand castle.



I love the beach.



My cousins and Uncle John being silly.



Playing battleship with cousin Devon.



Some of my aunts and uncles, grandma and pop pop,
mom and dad.



Aunt Beth, Aunt Peg and my "favorite" Aunt Joanne.




Grandma turned 75 while we were there.
Yeah. The girls made this cake for her.





Happy birthday Grandma!



mommy



I love swimming. I played in the pool as much as I could.



Me and cousin Michael.
We were playing star wars or guns or something like that.



Daddy and I on the big rock in the back yard.



Casey, Emma and Maddy.



Most of the cousins with Grandma and Pop Pop.
(Alex was at camp and Mary didn't want to be photographed)



Cousin Mary. She's the only one younger than ME.




No comments:

Post a Comment