Thursday, October 20, 2011

June/July 2011

Lucinda Williams concert at the Blues Festival.
I saw her when I was only 2 months old too!



Father's Day at the Japanese Garden.



I love you daddy.



Alberta street art.



Our new deck stain.



Biking in the 4th of July parade.



I'm a pro (with training wheels)




Karen and Charlie decked out for our local 4th of July parade.



Fun parade.



Ready for nature camp mom.



A "video game" at the Oregon Country Fair.



Watching a band perform at the OCF.



When in Veneta, do as the Venetians.



We think we spotted Jerry!



This guy was "hay monster".



My first jump into the deep end during swim lessons.



Oaks Park with pre-school friends Dawson, Calvin and Kira.



MOM< all I want is a scuba set for my birthday.



ZEN at the Willamette's edge, Eugene.



After swim class party with the Moreno girls.


No comments:

Post a Comment