Thursday, October 20, 2011

ROAD TRIP continued

Assault on the Russian River


Monte Rio. Cute town.



Uncle Pierce and AnAn are BAD influences.



BUT...we have fun together too.



tickle torture...every morning.



Aunt Mer gettin' down.



The river. Shallow but warm and tons of fun.



Helping dad stoke the fire.



Bella and I became fast friends.
Mommy and her Daddy went to high school together.



The girlz.



Reflection shot.



Uncle Pierce and Aunt Erin.



Uncle Pierce and I kayaking.





My first attempt at Kayaking with Daddy. I AM GOOD!



WATER FIGHT!



Someone had to do it. Daddy tipped over Granzie.










The boyz.



Bella and I playing.



Aunt Yoie as La Jeffa.



Aunts and Uncles behaving badly....seriously great photo though.



The Ladies.




Sonoma @ Granzie and Bumpa's


More birthday presents from Granzie and Bumpa.



Playing with my Aunts and Uncle.



I won this LEGO building contest...no surprise there.



COOL...Granzie made this instrument.



Dinner time is always fun with the whole family.



Missing: Pierce...next time.



Monterey Bay Aquarium


We met up with old friends Calla and daughter Nolan.



Sea horse.



Jellies.



The bay has so much sea life!



I love seeing Nolan! She's cool



What do you think?



Hugs.
(I think they were the same height last time they saw each other
in SF at the Exploratorium. They're adventure friends)

1 comment:

  1. Great pics! You guys are having a blast! I especially love the shot of Granzie capsizing! Classic!!!!

    xoxo
    jenny

    ReplyDelete